In compliance with the obligations deriving from the national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No.196, Code regarding the protection of personal data) and the community (European Regulation for the protection of personal data No. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent modifications, we inform you that this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, putting in place every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe the rights of the same.
In fact, we believe that the user must know the purposes and the type of data collected, so he can exercise proper controls over both areas.
This site undertakes to apply the current legislation with a view to protection “by default”, retaining only personal data to the extent necessary and sufficient for the purposes envisaged and for the period strictly necessary for these purposes, and “by design”, planning the privacy function and preventing any problems in the designed field.
1. Legal basis of the treatment
This site processes personal data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site, users and visitors explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in the manner and for the functions described below, including the event including disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
The provision of data, and therefore the consent to the collection and processing, is for the interested party: unequivocal; free; specific; informed; verifiable; revocable.
To comply with the above parameters, we inform you that:
- consent to the collection and processing of the personal data requested and related to the purchase and use of our products is essential for this purpose, it can be revoked in the manner indicated by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, however revoking the consent involves the impossibility of providing the services and the termination of the services themselves as well as the impossibility of maintaining an account on www.carelettronica.com
- on the other hand, the provision of data, and therefore consent to the collection and processing of the same for further accessory purposes (see point 2), with respect to the purpose referred to in the preceding point, is optional, the user can deny consent or can revoke it in the manner indicated by sending an email to email@example.com. however denying or withdrawing consent may make it impossible to receive the services to which the processing of the personal data requested is connected.
Starting from 25 May 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will process some of the data also based on the legitimate interests of the data controller in compliance with the interests, rights and fundamental freedoms of the interested party, taking into account the reasonable expectations of the same on the basis of the relationship with the data controller (Recital 47 of the European General Regulation).
2. Collected data and purposes
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically is stored during user visits. The processing of personal data is intended to be enunciative and non-exhaustive: registration, storage, organization, communication, consultation, selection, extraction, comparison, processing, use, blocking, cancellation / destruction, transfer / dissemination, storage, interconnection or combination of two or more of the described operations, as well as any necessary and / or useful activity, connected and instrumental to the provision of the services offered.
Mainly therefore the data will be processed to activate and manage the hosting and domain registration services requested by the interested party and all the related services (including chat and trust services), as well as for any technical, administrative and commercial communications , by sending newsletters. Furthermore, the processing of data collected by the site is aimed at the following additional purposes:
Statistics and security
The collection of data and information for this purpose takes place in an exclusively aggregate and anonymous way to verify the correct and adequate functioning of the site, to improve the service and the online purchasing system and the platform. None of this information is related to the natural person / user of the site, and does not allow identification in any way.
In addition, the collection of data and information is carried out in order to protect the security of the site and users (by means of anti spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and to prevent or unmask fraud or abuse to the detriment of our site.
The data are recorded automatically and may possibly also include digital identification data (IP address) which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful or offending activities. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the User and are periodically deleted within 12 months.
Shopping / services providing
The collection of data and the processing of the same applies to manage orders, provide products and services, process payments, communicate with users about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update registers and, in general, manage the account of users and recommend products and services, notify the registration of domains, activate the required services (including trust and data communications to the trustee), provide maintenance and assistance notices, send newsletters for commercial purposes.
Communicate data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, and to allow us to carry out technical, logistical and other activities on our behalf.
This site uses suppliers to carry out certain activities, such as processing orders, providing marketing assistance, making payments with credit cards and providing customer services. Suppliers have access only to personal data that are necessary to perform their duties, and undertake not to use the data for other purposes, and are required to process personal data in accordance with current regulations. This category of data is kept only for the period of time necessary for the provision of the service.
3. Collected data
This site collects and processes user data in an automated and voluntary manner as follows.
Data collected automatically
While users are browsing, the following information may be collected which is kept in the log files of the site:
- Internet Protocol Address (IP);
- Browser type;
- Parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- Name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- Date and time when you visited the site;
- Web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- Possibly, the number of clicks.
These data are used to collect data in aggregate form, administer and guarantee the security of the site, and are in no way attributable to the identity of the User.
Data provided voluntarily
The site may collect other personal data to make use of the various services offered such as commenting, communication and purchasing services.
The site undertakes to guarantee the proportionality and strict necessity of the data processing request by the owner to the user.
The data are:
- name and surname;
- date of birth;
- e-mail address;
- physical residence address;
- VAT number and/or fiscal code;
- credit card and/or current account number and/or IBAN;
- company and site;
- copies of identity documents (for the registration of domains in countries that request it).
These data are voluntarily provided by the User when requesting services, or when entering the comment in the chat, and will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and processed only for the time necessary to provide the service.
Tax and banking data are necessary in order to take advantage of the paid services, and for billing purposes.
The data collected by the site, outside the purposes and regulation of this information, is not provided to third parties, unless it concerns information obligations according to law, a legitimate request by the Judicial Authority and cooperation obligations with the control authorities. However, the aforementioned data may be provided to third parties if necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User or for tax purposes or for carrying out security checks or site optimization.
4. Data retention period
The collected data are processed for the period necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, and in any case no later than 12 months from the termination of the service to allow disposal and cancellation.
The data necessary for tax purposes are kept until the assessments relating to the corresponding tax period are defined, therefore for at least 10 years and more if the relative year is not yet prescribed for tax purposes.
Upon expiry, the data will be deleted or anonymised, unless there are additional purposes for the conservation of the same, in particular the occurrence of judicial and extrajudicial litigation.
5. Transfer of collected data to third parties and to non-EU countries
The personal data of users / customers are an essential component of our work and the transfer to third parties is not among our activities. However, in carrying out its activities and in carrying out the services requested by users, this site may have to transfer some data to third parties that perform specific instrumental and related tasks to those of the site, including: order fulfillment (e.g. purchase domains and registration, data analysis, credit card payments, etc.).
The owner guarantees that third parties (partners, suppliers, etc.) have access only to the data necessary for the performance of their specific task and that they are transferred to them in compliance with the law.
By "necessary data", for the purposes of the transfer, we mean: identification data of the person, address, company name, tax code / VAT number, address, in particular cases by attaching an identity document for the registration of domains in particular countries.
If the owner needs to transfer the aforementioned data to third parties belonging to EU law or belonging to non-EU countries for which an adequacy decision has been issued by the European Commission pursuant to art. 44 and ss of the GDPR in force since 25/5/18 (Andorra, Argentina, Canada, Faer Oer, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Israel, Jersey, New Zealand, Switzerland, Uruguay, USA - Privacy Shield, subject to updates and modifications) these parties are obliged to process data in accordance with the law, without liability for the owner / assignor.
To carry out the contract and guarantee the services, the data controller may need to transfer the aforementioned data to third parties belonging to non-EU countries for which the level of data protection is not guaranteed in accordance with the legislation for which there may be risk of treatment not compliant with the European regulation and the law of the personal data provided; the User takes on this risk without responsibility for the owner / transferor.
In the case of a transfer of a company or production units or a connection and corporate control, the personal data of the Clients fall within the corporate assets that are transferred, but remain subject to the commitments provided for in this Information, unless required for new consent.
No liability is accepted for the collection, use, disclosure of information or other privacy-related procedures operated by third parties (affiliates, partners, third-party service providers, trustees, etc.). The user has direct protection against these third parties.
Cookies allow you to verify the correct functioning of the site and to improve its functionality or to simplify navigation by automating the procedures (e.g. Login, site language) and for analyzing the use of the site by visitors. This site uses the following categories of cookies:
The cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies, allow you to distinguish between connected users avoiding that a service is provided to the wrong User and therefore are a consequence of an express request from the user, and are also used for security of the site and of the users themselves. Without these cookies, the site or some portions of it may not work properly. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain, and consent is not required for them.
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the correct use of the site and on user behavior for statistical analysis purposes, to improve the site and simplify its use.
This type of cookie collects anonymous information on the activity of users on the site and on how they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Third party cookies
Generally, the tracking of users does not involve identification of the same, unless the User is already registered with the service and is not already logged in, in which case it is understood that the User has already expressed his consent directly to the third party to the when registering for the relevant service (e.g. Facebook).
- Google Analytics: web analysis tool used in order to allow us to examine the use of the site by users, compile reports on site activities and user behavior, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited more frequently. The information is combined by Google with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites in the same category. Collected data: browser identification, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP. Place of data processing: USA. The data collected do not allow the personal identification of users, and are not crossed with other information relating to the same person. They are processed in aggregate and anonymized form (truncated at the last octet). According to a specific agreement, it is forbidden for Google Inc. to cross such data with those obtained from other services. For more information on cookies sent via Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html. The user can disable Google Analytics by installing an additional component provided by Google Inc on their browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Disabling paypal cookies can make it impossible to process payments and therefore to provide services.
6.2 Refusal or withdrawal of consent to cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
DISABLING COOKIES COULD PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable.
7. Security measures
The Data Controller processes visitor / user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data, as well as illicit use of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated, and the data is stored and stored in secure structures with access restrictions. Access to information is strictly limited to authorized personnel. The website is constantly monitored to check for security breaches and to ensure that information is secure. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects may have access to the data. Our servers are protected with complex passwords, security modules, firewalls, antispam, periodic antivirus scans and network traffic monitoring. It is important that you adopt suitable protections against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Always make sure that you are signed out when using a computer shared with other users.
8. User rights
Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196 and of the General Regulation for the protection of personal data, the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by the current legislation:
- Object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him;
- Know its origin;
- Receive intelligible communication;
- Obtain information about the logic, methods and purposes of the treatment;
- Request its application, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were identified;
- Exercise the right to portability of the data provided, making it available to users in an accessible and structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, at the request of the interested party;
- Exercise the right to portability also by direct translation of data to a new Data Controller at the request of the interested party;
- Deletion of data no longer necessary for the purpose or beyond the term;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor);
- As well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
9. Exercise of user rights and various requests
All requests must be addressed to the Data Controller by communication to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter to the registered office of the company located in via Martiri di Belfiore, 111 - 76123 - Andria (BT).
The request will be processed within 1 month of receipt.
10. Treatment subjects
Titolare del trattamento ai sensi delle leggi vigenti è: Riccardo Marolla, email@example.com
Il responsabile del trattamento può essere contattato scrivendo a: firstname.lastname@example.org The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer -DPO who can be contacted for any information at: email@example.com
11. Child rights
If the user / visitor is a subject under the age of 16, the consent referred to in this statement and therefore to the processing of personal data will be provided by the parents or by those who exercise the protection of the minor by means of a pec message: firstname.lastname@example.org