Terms and conditions
1. Definition and object of the contract
This present contract (“Contract”) is a distance contract in compliance with the art.50 of the Leg. Decree of 6 September 2015, No. 206 (“Consumer Code”). The Contract has as its object the sale of movable goods between Carelettronica VAT Number 04483630655 and the consumer.
The contract is directly concluded through the acceptance by Carelettronica of a proposed purchase issued by the Customer over the telephone or the Internet, after the invitation to tender content on teleshopping programmes, on the website www.carelettronica.com and/or through other remote sales systems, based on the modalities described below at the point 3.
The present general sales conditions (”General Conditions”) and, in particular, the information referred to in the art.52 of the Consumer Code, as provided by Carelettronica during the advertising, repeated by phone to the Customer and reported on the Website, will remain valid and effect until they will be modified and/or integrated by Carelettronica. Any modifications and/or integration to the General Conditions with effect from that date. The last updated version of the General Conditions is the one available on the Website.
The Sales prices of the products shown on the Website and/or through other remote sales systems of Carelettronica includes VAT and any other tax. The delivery costs are indicated on the Website and/or other remote sales systems of Carelettronica and, in the case of a phone order, repeated to the Customer by the Operator of Carelettronica.
3. Purchasing And Payment Modalities
The contract via telephone will be concluded through the communication to the Customer (who has contacted Carelettronica via telephone and formulated, on this occasion, a proposed purchase, providing also to the operator the necessary data for the registration procedure of your own name, of the purchase order and of the chosen payment method) that the proposal has been accepted.
The Customer may choose one of the following payment methods: (a) with cash on delivery to be given to the courier who delivers the good, or (b) through any other payment method from time to time indicated as valid on the Website by Carelettronica.
4. Delivery of the goods - claims
Carelettronica delivers the goods to the address indicated by the Customer within 30 (thirty) days from the conclusion of the Contract.
5. Warranties and assistance
The standards with regard to warranties and assistance referred to the sales of consumer goods shall apply to Carelettronica for the products purchased by the Customer.
6. Obligations of the customer
The Customer declares and guarantees: (I) that he is a consumer in accordance with the art.3 of the Consumer Code; (II) that he is an adult (18 years of age); (III) that the data he provided for the execution of the Contract are correct and true.
7. Right of withdrawal
The Customer has the right to withdraw from the stipulated contract, without any penalties and without specifying the reason, within 7 (seven) days from receiving the goods. The Customer may exercise the right of withdrawal, within the mentioned deadline, communicating it via telephone or through a written communication to the site of Carelettronica referred to in the art.4, to be sent via registered letter with advice of receipt or via telegram, telex, email or telefax.
The costs of “return product” shall be borne by the Customer. Carelettronica will return, within 30 days from the date of receipt of the goods by the Customer: (I) the full price paid by the Customer, shipping excluded, in case of return of the product complete with all its parts and functions; or (II) the portion of the price equivalent to the product actually returned by the Customer who has used the product in any appreciable way and/or likely to significantly diminish the value.
8. Treatment and confidentiality of personal data information in accordance with the legislative decree 196/03
Pursuant to the effects of the provisions of the Legislative Decree of June 30, 2003, No.196 Code for the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter “Code”), we inform you that your personal data provided and/or acquired thereafter, will be processed by Carelettronica, in Italy and abroad, through electronic and manual devices in compliance with the Code and the laws on privacy.
9. Purposes of the treatment
The collected data are used for the following purposes:
- to subscribe to the service;
- to conclude purchase contracts and realize its performance;
- to carry out the measures designed to perform the contractual relationship put in place;
- to send commercial information, advertising, information and promotional material by all means (emails, sms, etc.);
- to carry out, also via telephone, market research, economic and statistical analysis in order to verify the correct use of the services and their appreciation;
- to develop personalized information regarding consumption habit and the orientation of the interested parties;
- to communicate data to third companies for Direct Marketing purpose.
The data communication is mandatory for the conclusion of the purchasing contract, optional in other cases. The non-conferment of data may imply the impossibility to perform the order placed.
People or type of people to whom personal information and data will be communicated
The treatment of personal data in object for the purposes outlined above may be carry out by natural or legal persons, in Italy or abroad, who on behalf of and/or interest of Carelettronica perform specific processing services or connected instrumental or supporting related activities. Therefore, your personal data may be communicated for the same above-mentioned purposes to other companies.
- Anybody who is a legitimate receiver of communication foreseen by law (e.g. offices and public authorities);
- Anybody who is a legitimate addressee of communication necessary during the execution of the obligations deriving from the services provided;
- Third companies specialized in the management of commercial information and credit information (e.g. data-processing centres, banks, etc.). Your data will be also treated by:
- Companies and/or collaborators for the management of the administrative services used to comply with the legal or contractual obligations;
- Others (companies, firms and natural persons) that collaborate to perform the services and the purposes indicated, abroad too.
These subjects act as Representatives or Appointees duly appointed and instructed.
Finally, Your data may be communicated to third companies (the list is available on the Privacy page) for Direct Marketing purposes.
10. Data storage
All the data acquired shall not be used for purposes other than aforementioned indicated and they will be stored for the period necessary to realize them. After that period, data will be erased or made anonymous. As regards the data of the details of purchases or services, the storage periods will not be higher than those established by the law in force.
11. Rights of the interested party
This does not affect your right to exercise at any time the rights under Art.7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Code, in particular: the right to access their personal information, request correction, updating and cancellation if incomplete, incorrect or collected in violation of the law, and to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons, a written request to the Institutional Regulation and Obligations Department of Carelettronica, namely directly through the modalities indicated on the webpage dedicated to the access to data.
12. Competent court
The contract is regulated by Italian law. Any dispute concerning the application, execution, interpretation and violation of the Contract, will fall under the competence of the Court where the Customer has his own residence or domicile, if situated in Italy; if the Customer has his own residence or domicile abroad, place of jurisdiction will be the Court of Milan.